If You are living in India - now you can connect with a live English expert using phone calls as well.
Here is how you can switch between internet call and phone call mode.
1. Tap on the Gear icon on the dashboard next to the Connect with expert button. Please note the gear icon will only be visible for you when you have an active plan.
2. On the next screen you will get an easy toggle to switch between internet call and phone call.
When you switch to the phone channel - the app will provide you a phone number ( NCR region landline number ) - which you can dial to connect with the expert. Please note when you dial the phone number standard call rates by your telecom operator will apply. The rates will be the same as you would call any other number from your phone.
We advise you to use the phone channel only when your internet quality is not good.
Read more FAQs :
- Is my number visible to the experts?
- What is the call rate per minute? Can I use my unlimited plan for calling?
- If my balance gets over in between how will I complete my session?
- Is it mandatory to call from my registered number?
- Can I switch from one mode to another at my convenience?
- Plan price will be the same for both modes?
- Can I call anytime in a day (7 am-11:59 pm )
- Can I call after my batch timings?
- Where can I find my recording of telecom calls?
- When can I use telecom calling?
- Where can I see my assignment?
- How can I connect with an Expert using a Phone call?